Friday, August 31, 2012

My Classroom... almost finished!

I've spent hours in my room trying to get it just the way I like it. I think I need just a few more to get it perfect for the first day of school on Tuesday. Many of the posters are available at my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store, so if you click on some of the captions, it will take you to the store. Here's an inside look of what we've got going on so far!
  Research Paper Bulletin Board 
     Supply Shelf with table bins                                                
                
Math Station
Front bulletin board(still working on): b-days, calendar, Boggle 
Boggle - yet to add letters
Paper organization by subject.
 View from my desk
Storage for upcoming lessons for the week.
Behind my desk
Subject Binders
Teacher manual storage
 Bathroom Signout w/hand-sanitizer passes
Job Bulletin
Table Group Signs                        
 Non-fiction text features bulletin  

Writing Process bulletin
                                                           
My door - We Are.. Penn State! 
Assignment Station
Mailboxes
Essential Question Frames



No comments:

Post a Comment