Monday, July 2, 2012

Classroom management

Here is a WHERE ARE YOU chart that I use to keep track of all my students. It can get pretty crazy throughout the day with instrument lessons, PEN, resource room, nurse, etc. etc. My students have a clothespin that they move in the morning to show that they are present. If a student goes somewhere during the day, they just move their clothespin to the correct section. Check it out on my TpT site. If you're interested I'll e-mail you all of the documents!

I just pasted the posters on black cardboard and hung it from the ceiling low enough for student to reach. At the end of the day, I have a volunteer move all of the clothespins back to the absent section. Below is an overview of what it should look like assembled and some of the sections for the chart. Visit my TeachersPayTeachers site to look some more!

Love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment