Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wanted Board

Even though it's not for my classroom, I thought I'd add it. I also got this idea from Pinterest and it's similar to the no name board for my classroom! The original idea came form The house of Smiths.
These are the supplies you will need. I spray painted the board silver even though I was going to put scrapbooking paper on top.
Next, I put mod podge on the board, placed the scrapbooking paper over top and then put another layer on top of the paper. Let it dry completely.
I mixed pod podge and silver glitter. I painted a layer on the front of the clothespins to make them stand out a little.
Next, I hot glued the letters and clothespins on the board. 
I used the 3M photo strips to attach the board to the wall. They are easy to remove!




 And here's the end result! Hopefully it will help us to keep track of all those "wandering" socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment